Vacancy: Registered Nurse - Medical Screening
Registered Nurse - Medical Screening
Salary £35,000.00 /year
Stratford, East London
ARC Medical Ltd are a Medical Screening Centre for various types of Rail, CBH, Safety Critical, Fit to Work Medicals. Due to current expansion we are seeking a Registered General Nurse to join our committed team of professionals.
ARC are seeking a medical screening nurse for our Stratford, East London facility - (the role will include conducting off-site Medicals at Client offices). The successful applicant must be a qualified registered general nurse with a minimum of 2 years’ experience and hold current NMC registration.
Experience of occupational health is desirable but not essential.
A full UK driving licence is essential as the role could involve travel throughout the UK.
Working hours will be flexible to meet the demand of our customers.
- Liaise with Medical Booking Coordinator to ensure all scheduled appointments are fulfilled
- Conduct Drug and Alcohol Testing in accordance with Achilles and Network Rail Protocols
- Conduct Medical Screening including General health check, Audiogram, blood pressure and visual acuity
- Complete required documentation and submit to the medical booking coordinator for processing
- Inform General Practitioner if further evaluation is required of a client and provide them with the necessary information required to conduct the evaluation
- Adhere to ARC’s policies and procedures
- Greet customers and stakeholders
- Support customers with completing forms
- Complete yearly Continuous Professional Development
- Maintain NMC registration
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 /year
- Nursing: 2 years (Required)
- Stratford Station (Required)
- Driving License (Required)